Residents of Speke and Garston can access travel advice from Choose Freedom. The travel support they offer includes:
- Dayrider bus tickets
- One-day Saveaways
- Cycling and walking routes, advice and training
- Weekly or monthly Solo and Trio tickets
- Travel plans for getting to your new job or interview
- Merseytravel 'Bike For Work' referral
Travel support can be issued to any resident aged 16 or over for travelling to a job interview, starting working including seasonal and casual work of at least 13 weeks.
- Live in Kirkdale, Everton, Speke or Garston areas
- Have an interview or offer of employment for at least 16 hours per week (agency work is included in this)
- Currently be unemployed or economically inactive
- Not employed within walking distance of home address
- Provide evidence of interview or job start date
- Agree to follow-up contact
For more information contact Choose Freedom on 0151 427 8686 or text 07718 702 875.