Why get involved?
You are the best people to tell us how we are doing and to let us know what you think we should be doing in the future.
This is because you receive our services and live in our neighbourhoods. Being involved can bring lots of rewards:
- A sense of achievement by having a say and influencing decisions affecting your home and neighbourhood
- Improvements to your home and where your live
- Learn new skills and develop your confidence
- Increase your opportunities for training, volunteering or employment
- Make new friends and get more involved in your community
It also looks great on your CV too!