Are you interested in shared ownership?

Published: 26 January 2017

If you are thinking about buying your own home, then you may want to consider shared ownership. It’s a simple, affordable way to own your own home without needing a large mortgage or deposit.

We are looking at building three bedroom homes for shared ownership in Speke and wanted to see if this is something that people are interested in. Shares start at 25%, so a typical customer may buy a 35% share in the property and pay a reduced rent for the remaining 65%. Then, as and when you can afford to do so, you can buy additional shares in your home until you own it outright. As you buy additional shares in your home, your rent reduces.

In short, the monthly mortgage payment plus rent would be less than the cost of buying the same home outright.

Shared ownership in a nutshell

Register your interest

If you, your family or friends are interested in this exciting opportunity, register your interest by emailing info@thinksouthliverpool.co.uk with your name, address and email address with 'SHARED OWNERSHIP' in the subject line.